Lamb & Rosemary Sausages with Greek Style Salad
Our thick lamb & rosemary sausages are juicy and flavourful and sided with a simple Greek salad. Perfect for summer nights with a chilled beverage!
Serves family of 4-5 people.
- 1kg Brisbane Valley Farm Direct Lamb and Rosemary Sausages
- 1 continental cucumber, deseeded and sliced
- 100g pitted Kalamata olives
- 150g Greek feta diced or crumbled
- 1 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ bunch Italian Parsley, rough chopped
- 1 lemon cut into 4 wedges
- 1 capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of dried oregano
- Flaked sea salt and cracked white pepper
Cook sausages in a heavy based pan searing all over until golden in colour and cooked through. Should take approx. 10-12 minutes.
Meanwhile to make the salad, place lettuce in a bowl, tomatoes, olives, cucumber, parsley, onion and oregano. Lightly season and drizzle with some olive oil and gently toss through.
Divide into 4 portions and place on plate and top with feta, place lemon wedge beside the salad and serve with the sausages.
Crack open a cool drink and enjoy!