Masterstock Pork with Rice, Asian Greens and Baby Corn
The easiest dish to make! Quick and easy, but absolutely delicious.
This recipe serves family of 4.
- 700g cooked masterstock Brisbane Valley Farm Direct pork belly diced into 2cm cubes
- 400ml masterstock sauce
- 1 pkt baby corn
- 200g green beans (tops removed)
- 2 x Pak Choy separated into leaves and washed
- 1 red onion peeled and sliced
- 1 x lg carrot cut into batons
Heat the pork cubes in the masterstock in a pan and gently bring to a simmer and warm for approx. 8 minutes.
Cook rice as per packet instructions.
Heat a Wok and stir fry the onion, baby corn, beans and Pak Choy. Turn off heat and add approx. 2 tab masterstock.
To serve- lay down a bed of rice, top with stir fry vegetables, then place diced pork on top and drizzle some of the masterstock sauce over the meal.