Mediterranean Chicken Drumsticks Ragout
Chicken drumsticks are an absolute favourite at our place! They are extremely tasty with a Jason Peppler special marinade served with ragout.
Meal serves 4.
- 1.5kg Brisbane Valley Farm Direct marinated chicken drumsticks
- 1 red onion, peeled and diced
- 1 red capsicum deseeded and diced
- 1 yellow capsicum deseeded and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium green zucchini cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 tin chickpeas drained
- 1 x 800g tin diced tomatoes
- ½ cup white wine
- 80g spinach
- 1/2 bunch chopped It Parsley
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 100g feta (optional)
Add 3 tab olive oil and add capsicums, garlic and onions and saute for approx. 2 minutes, add zucchini and stir through for about 1 minute.
Add white wine and deglaze pan, add chicken stock and diced tomatoes and bring to the boil. Add chicken and cover with a lid and cook for approx. 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Add chickpeas and simmer uncovered for approx. 5 minutes. Stir through parsley and season to taste.
Serve in a bowl and top with optional feta.