Tandoori Spiced Chicken Thigh with Katchumber Salad
Delicious Indian style chicken dish the whole family will love! To increase spice levels add chilli powder.
Serves family of 4-5.
- 1kg BVFD Tandoori Marinated Chicken Thighs
- 3 Roma Tomatoes medium diced
- 1 x Continental Cucumber, deseeded and sliced
- 1 x Red Onion peeled and thinly sliced
- 15 curry leaves roughly chopped
- ½ tsp Coriander seeds toasted and roughly ground in a mortar and pestle
- ½ tsp toasted Gr Cumin
- Pinch Paprika
- ½ bunch chopped fresh coriander
- 2 Tab Red Wine Vinegar
- 4 Tab Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lemon cut in 4 wedges
STEP 1: Place Chicken thighs, skin up on a tray lined with Baking Paper. Place in a pre-heated 200 degree oven and cook for approx. 30-35 minutes until light brown and cooked.
Remove from oven and allow to rest for approx. 5-10minutes.
STEP 2: To make salad, place all ingredients into a bowl and toss around to incorporate all ingredients together.
STEP 3: Serve alongside the chicken, and place a wedge of lemon on the plate.