Shop our boxes
Mini Harvest Mixed Veg and Fruit Box!By popular demand we’ve added a mixed fruit and veg box thanks to Colm the fruiter! In this mini-harvest mixed box you receive:
- A couple of apples, oranges, mandarines, pears
- 4 bananas
- A couple of carrots and zucchinis
- 500g potatoes
- A sweet potato
- 1/2 butternut pumpkin
- A capsicum, broccoli, brown onion, red onion, avocado, continental cucumber
- 4 tomatoes, and
- A salad lettuce
Chef Jason’s Family Feed (Feeds family of 4)Award winning chef Jason Peppler takes our Brisbane Valley Farm Direct product and creates an exceptional meal for you to eat at home. Simply order within the “Be the Butcher” box and it arrives with your meat-pack delivery. Simply place in a bowl and heat in the microwave until warm. $25 per family feed.
Rolled Rib Roast 1.4kg – Cooked by Chef Jason Peppler
LET JASON DO THE HARD WORK!
Award winning executive chef Jason Peppler cooks your rolled-rib roast for 10 hours leaving you to prep just the roast veggies. Simply take the roast out of the cryovac bag, dry and coat with olive oil and salt and place on a baking tray with your veg (potato, sweet potato, carrot and parsnips) in the oven at 180 degrees for 40 mins. Serve with gravy and parsley.
Roast has never been easier to cook! The cooked rolled rib roast is available by order via “Be the Butcher” and will come in a cryovac bag ready to be finished at home. Each rolled rib roast weighs 1.4kg before cooking.
Peri-Peri marinated whole chicken, cooked by Chef Jason Peppler 2kgs (approx)
LET JASON DO THE HARD WORK!
Award winning executive chef Jason Peppler has butterflied the chicken and added his own special Peri-Peri marinade before cooking within the cryovac bag ready for you to finish at home! Simply steam in hot water and sear on the BBQ.Heating Instructions:
– Place cryovac butterflied chicken in a pot of boiling water to steam for 20 minutes. – Once heated, take out of bag & bbq on high heat for 10 mins either side. – Serve with chips or veggies!
Available by order via “Be the Butcher” and will come in a cryovac bag ready to be finished at home. Each butterflied whole chicken weighs approx 2kg before cooking.Is Dairy and Nut Free. Spice level is medium.
Bulk Budget BoxWhat you get in your Bulk Budget Box:
- 2kg premium sausages
- 2kg premium mince
- 2kg high grade chicken – thigh fillets (boneless)
- 2kg high grade chicken – breast fillets (boneless)
- 2kg stewing beef
- 2kg beef strips
- 1 roast – pork or chicken
- 1 roast – lamb or beef
- 2kg BBQ lamb forequarter chops
Gourmet Grill Box
- 1kg premium rump steak
- 1kg rib, eye or sirloin steak
- 1kg premium beef sausages
- 1kg chicken thigh fillet or breast
- 1kg lamb loin chops OR 1kg pork loin chops
- 3 extra-large deboned butterflied Brisbane Valley Quail
Family Five Meal Deal – JulyChef Jason Peppler has launched our latest Family 5 Meal Deal menu for July! Feeding the family has never been easier… our 5 Meal Family Deal has been very popular and so we’ve updated the recipe list ready for delivery in July. This plan is designed to feed a family of 4-5 with our exceptional quality Brisbane Valley Farm Direct meat products, plus all the veggies required sourced fresh, plus the recipes to create simple culinary classics for just $135. After helpful feedback we’ve increased portion sizes too (which is why it’s slightly more expensive). Your July Family Meals are:
- Chicken Teriyaki with Udon Noodles
- Tuscan Bean & Meatball Ragout
- Beef Chow Mein with Noodles
- Corned Beef with Herbed Potatoes, Beans & Mustard Sauce
- Orange & Fennel Marinated Pork Shoulder Roast
Be the ButcherYou’re the butcher… you choose the cuts you would like to order to form your unique custom box! Simply click what cut you want and quantity and then add to bag. Remember that orders over a $100 comes with free delivery to our postcode delivery zone! Don’t forget to add your veggie box for $65 too!
I love that it’s delivered to my door and the different variety each time. Honesty I love the range! I do like having a balance of red and white meat.
— Katie D, Happy Brisbane Valley Farm Direct customer
Brisbane’s best home cooks love us, so will you
I love the variety in the pack. The recipes are great, easy to make with ingredients that are already in the pantry. It’s making me more creative, cooking with cuts we don’t normally purchase.
— Jessica M, Happy Brisbane Valley Farm Direct customer